We have a professional staff of Registered Nurses and Licensed Vocational Nurses with many years of experience working directly with patients in their home environment.
Our nurses work closely with physicians to coordinate the care of our patients.
Our primary focus is to make sure patients are as comfortable as possible in their home as we provide the individualized care that they deserve.
What to Expect from Home Health Nursing:
- An administrator or nurse will call to schedule your first visit.
- During the first visit a nurse will get all of the information we need regarding your medical history and your need for home health care.
- The nurse will review everything with you to discuss your goals/needs and establish a personalized care plan for you.
- The nurse will prepare a report that includes your goals and your personal treatment plan. A copy of this report will be sent to your physician for his/her approval.
Among the services that our nurses provide in the patient's home:
- Check vital signs (heart rate, respiration, pulse, temperature)
- Monitor blood glucose
- Catheter care
- Post-surgical care
- Administer injections
- Wound care
- VAC Therapy for Advanced Wound Care
- Diabetes education
- Educate patients and their families about medications
|Check Vital Signs
||Monitor Blood Glucose